PDA

View Full Version : Exploit a particular situation

k1r0m4n
03-18-2011, 08:26 AM
Hi, I would like to see all the hands where villian is legitimately tanking over a tough decision but ends up folding. How I need set up the filters?
Or better, how I can do it?
Thanks

netsrak
03-18-2011, 08:56 AM
You mean a filter for the villain thinking time? This is not an available feature at the moment. Please suggest it or vote for it in our suggestions area: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/suggestions-forums/

k1r0m4n
03-18-2011, 09:09 AM
No, I mean when villian is strong but we make him fold.
Is it possible?
TY

olliepower
03-18-2011, 05:18 PM
This is going to be very hard to do. You see, when villain folds, we do not get to see his hole cards. As a result, we cannot objectively tell if he was "strong" or "weak". How strong or weak he is will be based of your "feel".

However you can use the filters to filter for lines villain takes that you rank as "strong" or "weak" lines. With some time you could set up filters for a wide variety of actions villain takes, save them, and recall them when you want.

Also, I suggest you try the trial of Holdem Vision. It has a "Line Explorer" which you may find interesting.

olliepower
03-18-2011, 05:19 PM
If answer did not help you, can you please post a HH where villain was strong and you made him fold.