PDA

View Full Version : Help With Full Tilt

Coluk50
01-07-2009, 04:21 PM
Hi,

Just purchased HM but I just can't get it set up. I'm following the FAQ's on the setup but can get past a certain point. It asks me to change my 'current location' to 'C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory' but I can't get there.

I go into Programme Files then FT Poker but there is no option for Hand History. This also means I can't set up the 'Add Auto Import Folder' because again I can't find the Hand Histories Folder.

Please help

morny
01-07-2009, 10:10 PM
You need to play a couple of hands first before this folder is created

Coluk50
01-08-2009, 06:20 PM
Morny,

I've been playing on FT for a while and for an hour tonight specifically. The only Sub folders in the Full Tilt folder on my C drive are; Cache, Fonts, Graphics and waves.

Please help.

morny
01-08-2009, 08:43 PM
Can you post a screenshot of where Full Tilt is saving the HH like in this FAQ http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/?f=142

Al1
01-08-2009, 08:58 PM
Morny,

I've been playing on FT for a while and for an hour tonight specifically. The only Sub folders in the Full Tilt folder on my C drive are; Cache, Fonts, Graphics and waves.

Please help.

Have you configured the FTP software to save your HHs on your HardDrive?

"FTP Lobby => Options => Hand History..."

Coluk50
01-09-2009, 02:29 AM
My FT is configured to C:\Users\Colin\AppData\Local\HandHistory\. I've tried to change it but like I said here's no hand history file to change it to.

Thanks

morny
01-09-2009, 11:51 AM
Ok the easiest thing to do is go to C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker and create a folder called HandHistory then go back to the full tilt lobby and choose C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory as the auto import folder.

If you choose to leave it as C:\Users\xxxxx\AppData\Local\HandHistory\MyUsernam e then youll need to show the hidden files in Vista and use that as the auto import folder instead.