PDA

View Full Version : Cashgametab

aLLinJeKonT
01-07-2009, 01:05 PM
Hi there,

I've got a problem with showing my things what normally is shown in the cashgamestab. I just configured everything I need for FTP. But whenever I go to the cashgamestab, it keeps on loading but nothing appears. The hud works fine, but after I was done I wanted to review my session. And I could not find anything in my cashgamestab and Tourneytab. My question is how can I get those stats in cashgametab and it looks like HEM is trying to find something because it keeps on loading(hourglass) but nothing appears. I did get this after waiting for quite a while.

"Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click continue, the application wiil ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click quit, the application will close immediately. Object reference not set to an instance of an object"

Thank you for helping me out.

morny
01-07-2009, 01:53 PM
Please dont double post it just makes extra work for us.

What name have you selected as hero? And what does it say after the name, is it the site like IPK or does it say Alias

aLLinJeKonT
01-07-2009, 03:17 PM
Sorry for double posting it, got me all tilted that it did not work. I thought it might speed up getting answers. My bad.

After I read ur post I thought I could fix it by switching the nicknames from the one I put in Options-->player aliases to hudoptions-->set up hero names.

But it still did not work. So where do I have to setup the hero-name? In Options-->player aliases or in hudoptions-->set up hero names.

I am playing at fulltiltpoker so I don't know if they use alias or heroname. But before when I configured it for fulltiltpoker for the first time which was today I used alias.

Thank you for helping me out here, I am kinda noobish with software.

morny
01-07-2009, 03:30 PM
You should see a change button beside the refresh and filter buttons on any of the TABs, press this change button to change to a new name, make sure when you select your name that you select the name you use when you play at full tilt, when you select it you should see (ftp) beside your name

aLLinJeKonT
01-07-2009, 03:35 PM
I think I got it. for starters I set up an alias name instead of a hero-name. So now I deleted the alias name and I put the name into the hud options---> setup heronames part. And now when I click on change I can see my nickname that I use on FTP. Thank you for helping me out Morny.