PDA

View Full Version : Why so many errors when first importing from PT2??

JJay
07-27-2008, 02:37 AM
Hi

Just starting importing from my PT2 database to HM (followed all the steps correctly) and after it finished importing there were only 4800 hands imported out of 6100.

1300 had errors when importing??? now my HM database is completely inaccurate.

is there anything that can be done?

regards.

JJay
07-27-2008, 04:00 AM
just to clarify,

I went to import 6000 hands of .25/.50 6 max NLHE into HM, but HM is only showing 4800 were actually imported into my database (the "reports" section)

I also cant understand why VPIP is only 8 (should be in the high teens) and PFR is only showing 5 (should be around mid teens)

morny
07-27-2008, 10:54 AM
Is this from hands that were mined? sounds like a problem they had for a short while with their HH where the vpip and pfr was 0 for hands during that period and it diluted the overall PFR and VPIP.

It was caused by a change to the ipoker HH format although it seems strange that they were different on PT so thats probably not the problem.

What we need to do is filter down the sample to a small as number as possible to see where the differences are between PT and HM because its alomst impossible for me or anyone to see inconsistncies from 6k hands without comparinf the PT hands and the HM hands and the best way to do this is as follows.

Have PT and HM running, narrow it down to a month and see if there is a difference between the 2 in stats or winnings etc if there is narrow it down further to a week and see if there is still a difference, keep narrowing it down until you have 50 hh or less where there is a noticeable difference then export the PT hands into 1 file and the HM files into another folder and i can quickly track down where the differences are.

You can email both sets of files to paul.morny at gmail dot com and a link to this thread and also let me know where the files came from mined or played etc and what player you noticed the differences between.

JJay
07-27-2008, 11:44 PM
These were hands played on Full Tilt. All hands were ones that I actually played, not mined.

Looking at some of the hands in HM and PT2 it just looks like some hands will not show up on HM.

morny
07-28-2008, 06:05 AM
Ok well if you found some hands that wont display in HM then can you send me those hands in PT2 export format so we can look at them, theres obviously a problem with the hands so we need to figure out of their corrupted files or PT has changed their HH fromat or something.

JJay
07-28-2008, 07:26 AM
the hud is fine and the replayer will only work on hands directly imported into HM and not the ones imported from PT. Ive decided to just start from scratch with HM and not worry about my previous PT hands and start a new database.

thanks anyway