PDA

View Full Version : preflop stats for tourneys with certain buy-in

eurotic
03-17-2011, 05:01 PM
I can see my preflop stats in "Reports>Overall". But when I'm trying to use a filter to display stats for, say, 6.50$'s report comes back with "na" fields and if I'm clicking "Filter>Edit" again it shows an error message (unhandled exception has occurred in your application... Input string was not in correct format).

Professional HM 1.11.06b (Win7 32). PokerStars.

When I was using trial HM (prior version) I couldn't did this trick either. Maybe I'm just doing something wrong. Thanks.

Patvs
03-18-2011, 02:29 AM
Which filter are you using?
You get this error with ANY filter?

Which SQL version are you using?

eurotic
03-18-2011, 04:30 AM
I'm going to "Filter>Edit>Main Filters" and put buy-in size in tourney details (like from 6.50 to 6.50, tried from 0 to 6.50 also), then "Save and Close".

In general filters work ("hand values" and "more filters" for sure).

"Hole Cards (HE)" selection do nothing at all.

Most in "Main Filters" work, except for Buyin.

Psql 8.4, bundled.
About 40k hands in the DB.

Patvs
03-19-2011, 06:42 AM
Update SQL to 8.4.7 from PostgreSQL: The world's most advanced open source database (http://www.postgresql.org)
Set the date formatting of your computer to M/d/yyyy (so NOT to European standard d/M/dddd @ Windows-->control panel--> language & region settings)

And try to create a new database--> reimport the hands-->
run the filter again.

eurotic
03-20-2011, 02:17 AM
I manually removed psql user account and completely reinstall psql (v8.4.7-1), (wasn't able to update it, wrong password, "postgrespass" didn't do it).

My pc's date is in the US format already (M/d/yyyy).

I made a new DB and re-import all hands.

Nothing changed.

netsrak
03-20-2011, 08:36 AM
The filter crash already is an open bug which is in the developers queue

Patvs
03-20-2011, 10:29 AM
click on Start and go to Programs -> Accessories -> Command Prompt

* If you are on Vista, rightclick and choose "Run as Administrator".

A black box should appear. Type 'net user postgres /delete' (without the quotes) and press enter.

The user is now deleted and you can (re)install PostgreSQL. And it will accept "postgrespass" as password again.

eurotic
03-20-2011, 10:49 AM
As I said I managed to reinstall PostgreSQL.

Let's hope for the HEM update.