PDA

View Full Version : Problems with Cereus

Mustika
01-07-2009, 12:30 AM
HEM has worked great for me at UB and after UB changed to Cereus it still worked in the beginning, afaik. But for about the last week my stats have always been wrong.
It seems like HEM is missing some percentage of my hands when importing. My graphs, sessions etc. are all incorrect. When I look at the sessions individually, there are always some hands missing. The hud still works and is always adding stats to my new opponents, so it seems only a small amout of hands is lost.

Any idea what the problem could be?

Edit: I just noticed another thread from "Pharity" who seems to have a very similar problem to me on another site. I can already give you some further information on my problem. I played a small HU match today where I played about 160 hands. Under reports and under my session tabs it shows only 97 hands.
When I check the hand history folder from UB I still see the text file from my table. When I try to import manually nothing happens. It goes really fast though, isn't there some log file like with PT where you can see how many hands were imported?

Edit2: I now created a new database and tried to import the file of my HU match again. This time it imports all hands correctly. How can I now get all my hands back in the database and get it to work properly? From all the threads here it seems that people experience this problem with all sites.

morny
01-07-2009, 01:08 PM
This is different to the other issues, your database was corrupt and so not all HH were importing. Just export the HH from the old database http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=173 and import those hands into the new database you created