PDA

View Full Version : Eurolinx HH currency issues

DollarsNEuros
01-07-2009, 12:04 AM
You've been saying that you were going to implement HEM support for multiple currencies with Eurolinx/Prima for most of last year. It's always been 'soon.'

You still have not implemented this.

I am now at the point where I cannot file my taxes because I not a damn clue how much I actually made in USD in my Eurolinx sessions. And I need to file my taxes early to supply my 2008 income information to help me get a loan for a house. I'm really feeling screwed at this point, even though I'm a fan of your HEM software.

This is also problem because at some of the stakes, I played with a stake share, so my staker and I still have no idea how to split things.

I'm willing to throw in a $$$ tip if you can get this implemented in the next week or two. I know a bunch of other people who really want currency support too.

---

The other possibly EASIER/QUICKER solution would be for me to export the HEM hands and import them into PT2 (No EL support in PT3 yet). PT2 even let's you set a specific exchange rate for each day of the year. But PT will not accept the hands as exported by the HEM software.

If I had known that this feature would not actually be implemented shortly/soon, then I would not have made the mistake of using HEM.

Could you tell me realistically if and when we can expect this feature to be implemented so I can try to figure out what my options are?

Thank you

morny
01-07-2009, 12:38 PM
Weve always said Multicurrency support is being added after Tourney Support and that hasnt changed, theres tons of implementations and bug fixes going on and 50 different people will proablably have 30 different implementations that they think should be top priority however we have to disappoint the majority of them everytime we put someones priority in any of the other 29 positions except 1st position but its impossible to implement them all together so we have to concentrate on a few at a time. Tourney Support is nearly finished and then it will be a couple of weeks before currency support is implemented so its extremely unlikely it will be implemented within 2 weeks. Sorry for the inconvenience