PDA

View Full Version : Files moving to HM archive

jdawg107
01-06-2009, 07:18 PM
Hi,

I'm trying to figure out how to increase the amount of time that files are moved from the Hand History folder to the HM archive folder.

In the FAQ, this was written:

"Make sure "Import From Sub Folders" is ticked and weve introduced auto archiving which is defaulted to move your hand histories to C:\HMarchive folder if the files havent been accessed/modified for 15 minutes. This can help with some lagging issues however if you want to increase this amount you can do so in Options > Miscelaneous Options > Change Archive Duration to a number(minutes) greater than 15."

Problem is when I go to Options > Miscelaneous Options > there is no "Change Archive Duration" option there.

What do I do? Thanks.

I don't want the hand histories disappearing so quickly because I still want to be able to import them into Tourney Manager. I tried to do that after finishing a session of sngs and all the hand histories were already moved to the HM archive folder.

Al1
01-06-2009, 07:45 PM
Please upgrade your version: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.07beta.exe

You can find your file in the C:\HMArchive by default in case need to import them.