PDA

View Full Version : Everest Tables come automaticly in front

Heiko
01-06-2009, 06:00 PM
hello guys,

i play 6 max. cash gams at everest and i have the follow problem: when i play with HUD the tables come automaticly in front when its my turn even when i disabled this option in the everest-table-options. if i close the HUD the tables doesnt come in front. if i play a lot of tables then i can easily make a missclick if a table comes in front while i want to bet at an other table. so what can i do here?

many greets
heiko

morny
01-07-2009, 01:32 PM
Can you try enabling forceontop in Hud Options > Table Preferences and restart HM and let me if that helps. Unfortunatley we dont have a solution for this problem at the moment

Heiko
01-11-2009, 06:48 PM
i have try it, but it doesnt change anything :(

Al1
01-11-2009, 06:59 PM
Not sure it will works, it's generally to avoid focus steals when typing.

But can you try this script: http://www.overcards.com/wiki/moin.cgi/KeyboardRedirect

You have to install Autohotkey to use those scripts:
http://www.autohotkey.com/

Ajeto
01-11-2009, 09:44 PM
Anybody tried this on iPoker?

Jurra
01-31-2009, 04:56 PM
I'm also finding this problem quite anoying.

Thanks for the effort with helping to solve this problem, but too bad, the ahk-script did'nt make any difference on this problem at all.

I don't know if the forceontop solution works without problems, but when you are cascading the tables, which I do, that solution does'nt work out quite well...

For the record, I tried out the PT3-trial and with their hud I experienced the same problems, so I guess it's something with Everests software?
Do you have any idea when you will be able to fix this problem? :)

morny
02-01-2009, 01:22 PM
Im really sorry but we havent been able to find a solution for this so far as its a difficult thing to fix

Ronald prins
03-22-2009, 03:50 PM
I have this problem already since I bought HM. I can remember this problem was detected even in your old forum, but I'ts quite dissapointing this problem still isn't fixed. And this post was created about 3/4 year ago.

I'm sorry to say this, but for people who play on everest this is quite irritating.

eendje01
08-24-2009, 03:07 PM
I haven't (seriously) played poker on Everest for over a year now and, now I start playing again, I see that this problem still exists.

I purchased HM a long time ago, but stopped using it because of this problem. It is really NOT possible to multi-table on Everest when all the tables keep popping up!

I find it hard to imagine that there are so few complaints on the forum about this. Could your technical staff PLEASE try to fix this problem??!

I know it must be difficult, since Everest software is a bunch of crap, but it would mean a lot to your Everest users!

Ronald prins
08-24-2009, 05:57 PM
The admins already gave up fixing this problem because they don't know how to solve it.

I bought an extra numeric keyboard so I can type the ammounts of chips with my left hand so I have always my right hand on the mouse to click on the window you re trying to bet an ammount.

netsrak
08-25-2009, 06:24 AM
I'll forward it to Mike for a statement.

Mike chops
08-25-2009, 11:04 AM
I wrote to Everest asking if their developers could get in touch so we could work on this problem.

eendje01
08-25-2009, 02:48 PM
I wrote to Everest asking if their developers could get in touch so we could work on this problem.

Very much appreciated.

Jurra
11-08-2009, 02:11 AM
Any updates on this?

netsrak
11-08-2009, 07:40 AM
I'll forward to Mike...

Mike chops
11-09-2009, 11:53 AM
Sorry, I didn't hear back. I can only suggest playing on other sites if force-on-top doesnt work for you.

NoTurns
01-15-2010, 08:32 AM
Still no solution here? It's damn near impossible to make notes on players while multitabling, or even type in custom bet/ raise amounts. Very tilting!