PDA

View Full Version : Using the wheel to fold?

Midairversion
03-17-2011, 04:33 AM
Sorry, couldn't find my answer.

Is it possible to program TNFT to use the wheel on your mouse to fold?

Thank you!

Fool
03-17-2011, 03:19 PM
I'm afraid not. The mousewheel is one of the few keys that can't be set as a hotkey in TableNinja.

Midairversion
03-17-2011, 09:25 PM
Thank you for your reply.

Are there any plans to ever include this as an option?

This is the only thing preventing me from purchasing and using the program.

deathcard71
03-17-2011, 09:59 PM
i use my mouse wheel to bring table to the front (cycle to "first in line" table). i would assume you could use it for any hotkey.

i use it by clicking the mouse wheel... not rotating the wheel.
i was able to input the key on tableninja but i haven't tried to see if it works.

edit: just tried it and it works but you must have the cursor over the table. for that reason i would just click the fold button and use the mouse wheel (click) for something else. imo
-one final note: i just noticed this is FT version. was using on stars so idk if its any different.

Fool
03-18-2011, 03:37 PM
My last post wasn't really specific enough. You can set the click part of the mousewheel (xbutton1 usually) to anything in TableNinja. The scrolling part of the mousewheel isn't resetable. By default it will increase/decrease your bets and can be turned off but not re-assigned.

Midairversion
03-19-2011, 01:41 PM
Are there any plans to ever program the option of letting you reassign the scroll up/down?

If so, you will gain another customer.

Fool
03-19-2011, 03:44 PM
This feature isn't currently under developement. I'll be happy to pass the suggestion on to the developers though.

Lemonade
03-21-2011, 07:42 PM
Great timing, I also would to like to use the scroll wheel in TNPS to fold.

Mercadiator
04-28-2011, 10:53 AM
I've programmed my own scripts in the past to make me able to use the Scroll Wheel Down for the Fold action.
Now I've decided to fully move to TableNinjaFT instead of using my own scripts, but I really miss the "scroll down" option. It is so intuitive to use the scroll down button for folding, so I really miss it.

I hope you'll be making it possible soon :)