PDA

View Full Version : gamepad hotkeys dont work when i run my hud and import!!???

Elkbugler
03-16-2011, 11:55 PM
I bought a Xkeys 24 button hotkeys controller. Set it up with Xpadder. Works great with table ninja!!. But when i downloaded holdem manager and ran hud and import when i was playing, It stopped working??? On my reg keyboard the hotkeys would work but not on my Xkeys???? PLease tell me i didnt waste my money. Very frustrated.

Thankyou

Travis

netsrak
03-17-2011, 05:19 AM
I'm not sure what might be the problem. I'll forward it to my colleagues.

fozzy71
03-17-2011, 08:25 AM
I have a belkin n52te and have never had problems using the hotkeys. I dont use xpadder with mine. The belkin's software let's me map buttons to the keyboard and then tableninja has no problems taking the commands from either my keyboard or speedpad.

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using? Set exceptions in your firewall and any antivirus program for HM and the hotkeys.

Please give HoldemManager Administrator rights -

1) Go to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager (Program Files (x86) if you have the 64bit version)
2) Right-click the HoldemManager.exe and choose "Properties".
3) Go to the Compatibility Tab and select "Run this program as an Administrator".
4) Do the same for HMHud.exe and DBControlPanel.exe

Do the same for your gamepad software .exe files and xpadder files.

Elkbugler
03-22-2011, 06:58 PM
Very busy, appreciate your help. I have Windows 7 Home and use Norton. Not sure how to set exceptions in fire wall and antivirus program for HM and Hot keys.

Don't know how to set administrator for DBControlPanel.exe.:confused:

Couldn't find Xpadder files to set administrator.:confused:

netsrak
03-23-2011, 04:56 AM
http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/129/Run+.exe+Files+As+Administrator+%28Windows+7+%26+V ista%29