PDA

View Full Version : Always Duplicate Hands Error

kriok
01-06-2009, 11:43 AM
Last night I loaded some Datamined Hand History I acquired and in the process I received a pop error of some sort. I didn't really pay attention to it, but now I think it has to do with my current problem.

Basically every hand history I load, is duplicated, or at least HEM says it is. I played for like 200 hands and none of the hands were imported because they are supposedly duplicates.

This morning I tried purging the observed hands, and reloading the hands I played yesterday with no success.

I decided to go ahead and load another batch of datamined hands (different ones) and the first 3k hands were Duplicates as well.

I think this is a database problem.

Al1
01-06-2009, 12:41 PM
Are you importing allways from the same directory? Where all your old DM hands are?

Can you try to put your new DM hands in another directory and import from here.

kriok
01-06-2009, 12:49 PM
Are you importing allways from the same directory? Where all your old DM hands are?

Can you try to put your new DM hands in another directory and import from here.

They are in different directories, divided by day.

morny
01-06-2009, 02:56 PM
Can you create a new database and try reimporting them http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146 and if they still dont import then email some of the hands to morny@holdemmanager.net and ill look into it

kriok
01-06-2009, 04:05 PM
I tried to be as detailed as possible.

I created another DB and the loading of the hands are working perfectly now.

I am probably going to use this from now on.

I tried importanting the hands, but no hands are showing in the Hands panel, thus making impossible for me to export my hands from this month.

morny
01-06-2009, 04:43 PM
Please try this way to export http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/?f=173

kriok
01-06-2009, 04:52 PM
I have over 600k hands.

I think this is a lengthy proccess which is probably unnecessary since I have this new database. I needed about 4k hands from this month, but I will probably live without it.

Mihas
01-09-2009, 01:52 AM
I got the same problem.
I played on Stars today with new created account and all autoimported hands were duplicated. As result, i got new nickname at my database but with 0 hands.

I realy need help, because i can't do my work now and i got 10mln+ hands at my database, so there is no possibility to "create new database and export+import all hand again".

morny
01-09-2009, 11:14 AM
Simplest way is to create a new database and try and import that small sample of those duplicate hands and this will tell you if its the HH that are corrupt or the database.

If you are getting any errors about indexes while trying to view HH then we may be able to fix it but more often than not you dont or its the tables that are corrupt.

Mihas
01-11-2009, 06:18 AM
Ok. I've created a new database, and all those 20 hands are imported successfully.
So, what should I do to import this 20 and all future hands to my current database?

Al1
01-11-2009, 02:21 PM
Ok. I've created a new database, and all those 20 hands are imported successfully.
So, what should I do to import this 20 and all future hands to my current database?

Your old Db was corrupted, you can't use it anymore. You have to import all your HHs in the new DB and play from here now.