PDA

View Full Version : Speed Filters (tourney results)

--teob--
03-16-2011, 03:28 PM
Just found a little bug (?) in speed filters. If I let the default one ("all speeds") it shows the right number of games, but if I set it to "normal" it shows only a part, "turbo" and "superturbo" seem to work. That's for the tourney result filter side bar. If I do the same from the filter panel speed filter doesn't work at all (it shows always the total number of games no metter what's selected).

Any idea? TIA

P.s.
HEM version: 1.11.06b
PR: Ongame.it (GDpoker)

fozzy71
03-16-2011, 09:33 PM
Just found a little bug (?) in speed filters. If I let the default one ("all speeds") it shows the right number of games, but if I set it to "normal" it shows only a part, "turbo" and "superturbo" seem to work. That's for the tourney result filter side bar. If I do the same from the filter panel speed filter doesn't work at all (it shows always the total number of games no metter what's selected).

Any idea? TIA

P.s.
HEM version: 1.11.06b
PR: Ongame.it (GDpoker)

Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread, to support@holdemmanager.com

Your \HMArchive is likely not in your \Holdem Manager directory. We normally suggest you use C:\HMArchive, but you may have put it anywhere.

To verify the location: Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: ___________________

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/119/Warning:+You+have+XXX+Hand+History+Files+in+your+A uto+Import+Folders

The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31).

--teob--
03-17-2011, 05:57 AM
Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread, to support@holdemmanager.com

Your \HMArchive is likely not in your \Holdem Manager directory. We normally suggest you use C:\HMArchive, but you may have put it anywhere.

Ty fozzy for the reply. I do actually have the HMArchive folder in C:\, but HEM and SQL are in D:\ . Could be that the reason of the bug?

Regarding the HH, ongame.it reports all tourneys as Normal, I manually edited turbo's results once imported.

fozzy71
03-17-2011, 08:30 AM
Ty fozzy for the reply. I do actually have the HMArchive folder in C:\, but HEM and SQL are in D:\ . Could be that the reason of the bug?

No

Regarding the HH, ongame.it reports all tourneys as Normal, I manually edited turbo's results once imported.

It is probably a filtering bug that only happens after you have edited the tourney speed manually. Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread, to support@holdemmanager.com

--teob--
03-18-2011, 07:05 AM
Ok, HH sent. Ty