PDA

View Full Version : Mixing Buy-ins Proportionally in SnG Sensei

MicroRoller
03-16-2011, 08:36 AM
This seems like it might be possible but I'm not quite sure and hoping for confirmation.

Here's an example. Let's say I'd like to play SnGs for 4 hours with 10 tables open at a time. I would like to mix buy-ins. During my session I would like to play 80% $10 SnGs and 20% $20 SnGs. Is there a way to have SnG Sensei handle this?

If I create two filters, one for $10, one for $20 and test both so the checkmarks are active and set Target Number to 2 for the $20s and 8 for the $10s will this accomplish what I want or close to it?

If not I would really like to see this feature available in the future.

deathcard71
03-16-2011, 10:03 AM
This seems like it might be possible but I'm not quite sure and hoping for confirmation.

Here's an example. Let's say I'd like to play SnGs for 4 hours with 10 tables open at a time. I would like to mix buy-ins. During my session I would like to play 80% $10 SnGs and 20% $20 SnGs. Is there a way to have SnG Sensei handle this?

If I create two filters, one for $10, one for $20 and test both so the checkmarks are active and set Target Number to 2 for the $20s and 8 for the $10s will this accomplish what I want or close to it?

If not I would really like to see this feature available in the future.

simply create 2 seperate tourney searches and save both seperately. test both of them and set target # to 8 for $10 sng and 2 for $20 sng.
input keep 10 open for check the minute box and input 240.

video here can explain anything i may have missed.
TableNinja - Hotkeys and Utilities for PokerStars® (http://tableninja.com/itembyitemdoc.php?tab=SitnGoOpener&lang=en#)

MicroRoller
03-16-2011, 04:05 PM
Thank you. I saw the video a while ago but didn't remember it showed exactly what I was looking for.

Tried it out and it works.

Fool
03-16-2011, 04:21 PM
Thanks for the help deathcard ... those instructions should work fine.

erdnase17
07-10-2011, 04:22 PM
I followed these instructions and sometimes it works fine, other times TN opens more tables than it is supposed to. For example I programmed it to open 2 tables of $7 HU sngs and 8 tables of $3.50 HU sngs for a total of 10 tables keeping 2 tables open at a time. However, in the last session I played, TN ended up opening 5 tables of $7 HU sngs and 5 tables of $3.50s! I am using TN 1.2.96.0. Could this be a bug?

Fool
07-10-2011, 04:36 PM
If TableNinja isn't counting games properly there are ususally a few causes. The most common is an incorrectly set "PokerStars Settings folder" in TableNinja>Setup. The path listed here needs to match exactly whats shown when you go to PokerStars>Help>Show my settings folder. If this doesn't seem to help try increasing your scroll and search delay in the Sensei. This should solve the problem for people who use a slower, wireless connection.

erdnase17
07-10-2011, 04:46 PM
If TableNinja isn't counting games properly there are ususally a few causes. The most common is an incorrectly set "PokerStars Settings folder" in TableNinja>Setup. The path listed here needs to match exactly whats shown when you go to PokerStars>Help>Show my settings folder. If this doesn't seem to help try increasing your scroll and search delay in the Sensei. This should solve the problem for people who use a slower, wireless connection.

My settings are correct. I will try to increase the delays you mention.