PDA

View Full Version : Import iPoker Hands from Poker Tracker 3

Jake
07-26-2008, 06:55 PM
Hello,

I have a question concerning the import of Poker Tracker 3 Databases. Following problem: I exported my Poker Tracker 3 database to one folder and than I tried to import those hands into Holdem Manager. But it seems that Holdem Manager can't import the iPoker Hands. I mostly played on iPoker and I need to import these hands. I don't want to use this crappy Poker Tracker Software any more. Holdem Manager seems to be a good alternative, maybe even better. Is there another way to import the iPoker Hands into Holdem Manager?

Jake

morny
07-26-2008, 08:43 PM
Have you the newest version of HM http://www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hmupdatex.exe

If your still having problems email me some HH and ill check them out, i know there was some issues with some ipoker hands but im unsure if they were solved in the last update

Jake
07-27-2008, 06:54 AM
I sent you a mail and copied a handhistory into that field. If you need more please tell me. This handhistory can't be read by Holdem Manger even with the update.

Jake

Jake
07-27-2008, 07:26 AM
Another problem is that Holdem Manager doesn't only shows me "$3/6 LIM" but not if I played fullring or shorthanded. Is there any filter to do that?

morny
07-27-2008, 10:29 AM
Hi, looking into that now. Heres the details on filtering by stakes:

http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=9

morny
07-27-2008, 10:40 AM
Hi Jake,

How did you export the hands from PT3?

I have some other exported files from PT3 someone sent me and their a completely different format. I havent used PT3 but from another thread the export process should be something like this:

In PT3 go to Database Management and Then Export Hands to a folder

If thats what you done it looks like they have completely changed the format possibly, i have your email so ill send them off to Roy and see if knows.

Jake
07-27-2008, 10:53 AM
In PT3 go to Database Management and Then Export Hands to a folder

That's exactly what I have done.

morny
07-27-2008, 01:09 PM
Ok i sent them on to Roy and ill get back to you.

Graaama
07-27-2008, 05:08 PM
Dear Jake

Today I have decided to change to Holdem Manager as well.
I have had some troubles with the importing to HM myself and I have done exactly what you have done without success.
After being serious tilted I tried to import from HM Import file(s) and looked for the Poker Tracker 3 folder, processed files which I imported. This seems to work.

GL

Jake
07-27-2008, 07:24 PM
Yes, I have done that, too. This works, but unfortunately I deleted most of the processed files. I got them only for the last two month.

But I have still another problem with Holdem Manager. I can't find "Won SD When Raised Turn" in the Stats. It's the most important stat for fixed limit holdem in my opinion. When I got raised on the turn I always have a look at it.

And another suggestion: it would be fine if I could see how often my opponent bets the river when he raised the turn.

Thanks to morny and Graaama for your help.

morny
07-28-2008, 07:59 AM
Hi,

That stat has been put forward for adding already however there is a stat like you suggested. If you go to Hud Options "Launch Active Player Details Window. Go to the Post flop TAB and click on the After Raise button you can see how he reacts on turn and river after a check raise or raise on the flop or turn

alvarico
07-31-2008, 06:37 PM
Hi, I'm having a problem importing from PT3. I do it through the Processed files folder directly (not exporting to a new folder first) and it seems that works correctly. It imported 135k that are the hands that PT3 says i've played (more or less, not exactly).
But when I see in HM the stakes I have played there some stakes that does not appear, i think is an stupid issue but i can't fix it.
I post an image to make you clear what i refer because my english
sucks.

where are the 0.01/0.02$ and that type are? It is all No Limit but I dont know why even PT3 differences betwen NL10 and 0.05/0.10 for example.

Is it possible to make them look like they do on PT3? There are about 80k hands missed in the database that does not appear on HM

Thank you

EDit: ipoker hands of course :P

morny
07-31-2008, 06:56 PM
There are currently some issues with ipoker HH that we are working on which is why some of them havent imported. Sometimes moving them to a new folder and importing from there will import more but until we get the problem fixed it wont import all your hands.

alvarico
07-31-2008, 08:00 PM
The thing is that when I imported from a folder it imported every hand with no problem. I mean i saw it import 135k hands but then in the report just appear about 46k. Some stakes are missing.

Nevertheless is not a big issue, I just thought it was maybe an option that hides some stakes or something of the kind. I've all the hands of my actual stake so Im not worried about it

Thank you

morny
07-31-2008, 08:39 PM
Can you follow this FAQ which will tell you the total hands in the database:

http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=19

Then make sure you have reset all your filters using this FAQ
http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=129