PDA

View Full Version : Exporting Hands

Vingers
01-05-2009, 05:44 PM
Hi,

I am trying to export hands from HM and having some problems. If I go into the cash game section of HM and then into the hands tabs this displays all the hands I've played to date.

Well... What I want to do is go through the 4k odd hands and pick out around 100-200 to send to my coach.. So I need to be able to highlight a hand then move onto the next hand highlight that then once I have say arounf 100-200 hands I then want to export them in a format that is both readable and easy to forward on..

Any suggestions???

Thanks in advance.

morny
01-05-2009, 07:43 PM
http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=24 this explains how to mark hands live, its the same for reviewing just select the hand first, then right click and choose Mark Selected Hands

grebgokz
01-06-2009, 06:34 AM
I would like to be able to export hands after a specific date.

I run on both my desktop and my laptop and I periodically export all hands from the both computers and import to the others to keep all hands in both databases. But when the databases get large the import becomes a lenghty business. Would be great to only export hands since a specific date.

Al1
01-06-2009, 12:08 PM
I would like to be able to export hands after a specific date.

I run on both my desktop and my laptop and I periodically export all hands from the both computers and import to the others to keep all hands in both databases. But when the databases get large the import becomes a lenghty business. Would be great to only export hands since a specific date.

You can just import hands you need from your HHs text files.

You can also set a filter in HM to display your hands for a certain date range, go to the "Hands" tab, click "All" instead of "Last 100" and right-click and select "Export All Hands to Hard Drive".

kriok
01-06-2009, 12:51 PM
You can only import your hands from your HHs text files.

You can also set a filter in HM to display your hands for a certain date range, go to the "Hands" tab, click "All" instead of "Last 100" and right-click and select "Export All Hands to Hard Drive".

I needed to do something similar and this was very helpful.

Thank you.

Vingers
01-06-2009, 05:26 PM
http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=24 this explains how to mark hands live, its the same for reviewing just select the hand first, then right click and choose Mark Selected Hands

That's what I have tried. Right clicking on the hand I want to select when in the hand tab in cash games for hands that have already been played but when I try and export them there's only ever one hand there??

Like I said what I want to do is review the hands I've played in the hands section on cash games, select a hand of interest, move down, select another one and then when I have a few to export them so I can forward them on to a coach???

Al1
01-06-2009, 07:36 PM
That's what I have tried. Right clicking on the hand I want to select when in the hand tab in cash games for hands that have already been played but when I try and export them there's only ever one hand there??

Like I said what I want to do is review the hands I've played in the hands section on cash games, select a hand of interest, move down, select another one and then when I have a few to export them so I can forward them on to a coach???

It's working here.

What you have to do is:

Right click the hand and select "Mark Selected Hands" (if you hold "ctrl" and select different hands, it will select multiple hands).

After that, click the "Only Show Marked Hands" box. Only your marked hands are displayed now.

Now, right-click and choose: "Export All Hands to Hard Drive" and a file is created with your hands here: C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\ExportedHands

Vingers
01-07-2009, 04:51 PM
It's working here.

What you have to do is:

Right click the hand and select "Mark Selected Hands" (if you hold "ctrl" and select different hands, it will select multiple hands).

After that, click the "Only Show Marked Hands" box. Only your marked hands are displayed now.

Now, right-click and choose: "Export All Hands to Hard Drive" and a file is created with your hands here: C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\ExportedHands

Ok I'll give that a go thanks very much for your help

Vingers
01-07-2009, 04:57 PM
Ok I'll give that a go thanks very much for your help

Ok great I've just tried that and it works perfect thank you.

Now.. How do you unselect the hands?

Vingers
01-07-2009, 04:59 PM
Also, as I look down the played hands some are marked in light blue and some in a light red colour. What does this mean?

grebgokz
01-07-2009, 05:08 PM
You can just import hands you need from your HHs text files.

Ty ty ty just what I needed ty again.

Al1
01-07-2009, 10:51 PM
Ok great I've just tried that and it works perfect thank you.

Now.. How do you unselect the hands?

When you are on the "Only Show Marked Hands" display, you can right-click and unmark.

Also, as I look down the played hands some are marked in light blue and some in a light red colour. What does this mean?

Not sure, but it seems that if your pot is equal or bigger than 1bb, red=loss, green=win.