PDA

View Full Version : flop hand strength hh error

buster
01-05-2009, 05:13 PM
using version 1.07.01

under the report tab, looking at report plugging leaks 03 - flop hand strength

selecting any of the top pair hands with q+ kicker or better it appears fine

selecting any of the top pair hands with weak kicker or worse, when i look at the hand histories that come up, i don't even have top pair on most occasions?!

if it's intended as top pair (with less than q kicker) or worse hand, shouldn't these be split into top pair hands with/without draws, and other 1 pair hands with/without draws, and no pair hands with/without draws?

morny
01-05-2009, 08:14 PM
No the filter is just showing all hands that are worse than TPTK, you could if you want make 2 filters yourself and im not sure what the context of the filter is but i presume i was basically thinking you need a really strong hand to call a raise and if you have less than TPTK then your in trouble. In that context it dosent really matter whether you have TPTK or weak kicker because people rarely raise with TPGK its usually 2 pair or better and very occassionaly and opponent depending a bluff

buster
01-05-2009, 08:34 PM
thanks for the quick reply.

didnt realise i could filter it further, which works fine. was used to pt where it would have it separate, but as you say, it's not that useful.