PDA

View Full Version : hud wont import suddenly and causing (not responding) with poker sites

dmoneymills
03-15-2011, 06:42 PM
hem wont import... not hud :P

Started playing today and opened HEM and started the auto-import like normal. It showed it had to import like 18 hands or something or 18 files and it got stuck on like 16/18. I decided to restart the software hoping that would work... started auto-import again and it wouldn't import hands... I also couldn't stop auto import it would just stick on showing that it was "stopping". After this the tables I had up were getting the not responding message and I was timing out and stuff all over the place... this wouldn't stop so I had to restart my computer.

After restarting I tried again, same stuff happened with auto-import not working and me timing out because HEM was running.

I decided to update to the newest HEM but this didn't help. I also verified my license on this website but still no go. So now everytime I try to run HEM my tables freeze up and it wont auto-import... any idea whats going on?

Patvs
03-15-2011, 10:46 PM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

--

Try to manually clear your import folders.
Move the files that are "stuck" in the import folders to the archive folder C:/HMArchive