PDA

View Full Version : HMArchive

LoneWolf
01-05-2009, 12:58 AM
I have hem on desktop and laptop(1.07). I keep both hem with equal hands by copying hands from hm archive w/usb stick from one pc to the other. But my laptop archive folder has no hands in it period, desktop archive folder has hands in it seems normal. So in a nutshell my laptop hem is not moving hh's to archive folder. So what do I do where are these hh's mysteriously disappearing too?
I did search but can't find any info on this. :confused:

Al1
01-05-2009, 09:47 AM
Hi,

Can you attach your holdemmanager.config file, it's in the Config folder.

LoneWolf
01-05-2009, 12:36 PM
719OK, here you go. :)

I've also noticed that on my desktop the auto import folder has a folder:
C:/Program Files/RVG Software/Holdem Manager/Importing/HEM Data + subfolders

I don't have that on laptop, I think it has something to do with Ongame, which I don't play at any more. Can I remove it or do I need it and does it need to be on laptop too.

Tx :)

morny
01-05-2009, 02:54 PM
Is this config file from the laptop, if not thats the one i need. This shows that the files are been archived to C:\Users\Ron\Documents\Processed

LoneWolf
01-05-2009, 03:12 PM
Yes thats the laptop and there is such a file, but there's also a HMArchive which is empty, so I guess that processed file should really be the HMArchive file. How would I go about fixing that?

Tx:)

morny
01-05-2009, 03:17 PM
Youll need to redo the aut import folder and choose HM archive but it dosent really matter where you save them so id just use the C:\Users\Ron\Documents\Processed