PDA

View Full Version : See all players, all sessions in DB

bds18
03-15-2011, 01:39 PM
I am thinking this is something very basic but I cannot seem to figure it out or find a match when I search for information. I want to see a list of all sessions and players in the DB. How do I do that please?

Patvs
03-15-2011, 09:27 PM
Sessions: Go to the sessions tab--> and change the date filter to display ALL HANDS

Players: Go to the players tab--> and run a report (default stats), and change the date filter to display a range of all the hands you played.

Note: if you have 200.000 players in your database, running that report (if you set Min hands: 0) will crash your computer. So just set Min hands to a reasonable amount like 50 or 100, so you don't see players you have hardly any hands on.

bds18
03-15-2011, 09:49 PM
Pat

Thank you very much. I see now how to do this.

Next question, if I now want to export all the hands in the DB of a certain limit or type of table, is there a way to do that? I know how to export hands if I've chosen a player name, but I'm interested in exporting hands for all players and for a certain limit game.

Patvs
03-15-2011, 10:56 PM
That's not really possible.

You can use a filter to only display, for example NL50 hands, than rightclick the hands--> choose export all, but if these are more than 1000 hands, this method really is not recommended.

Rightclick--> export a hand--> should only be used if you want to export 1.. (up to 3) hands.

Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> EXPORT can only export ALL hands.

There's no middle grounds.

bds18
03-16-2011, 07:51 AM
OK - ty for the response and have a great day