PDA

View Full Version : HUD stats not in right place...

bigearn7
01-04-2009, 10:25 PM
I'm a stars player trying HEM for the first time. I'm playing full ring and switched to preferred seating and have tried every single seat number in the HUD configurations but none of the stats every show up by the correct players. Sometimes 3 or 4 players will have proper stats but the others will not and will have different names.

What can I do to fix this problem?

morny
01-04-2009, 10:29 PM
Do it again it definetely works. First open it on 1 table and put the stats in the correct place, then open another table, put the stats to seat 1, make sure to click apply and see if they rotate to the right place, rinse and repeat seats 2 through 10 until they line up

bigearn7
01-04-2009, 10:33 PM
what do you mean put the stats in the correct place? Thats the problem, I cant ever get them in the correct place for some reason... I set my preferred seat in 9max to the very middle seat at the bottom and I tried every single number 1-10 and the stats dont ever line up correctly. Theres gotta be something I have wrong.

bigearn7
01-04-2009, 10:41 PM
heres an example of the best I could get with the stats...

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj64/bigearn7/hem.jpg

morny
01-04-2009, 10:43 PM
I mean to right click and drag the stats to the correct seat, then open the second table and try each preferred seat until you get the correct one