PDA

View Full Version : Trial Expired

Vectraat
01-04-2009, 09:13 PM
I had 11 days left on my trial of this software. I was using it today, closed it down, and re-opened it a few minutes later and it told me that my trial had expired.

What gives?

I hardly even got to use it and I'm not sure that I want to buy it based on the little experience that I have had with it.

Is there any way I can get a legitimate trial extension to this buggy piece of software?

morny
01-04-2009, 09:17 PM
There is software in place to ensure that you get the full 15days so it should never finish early and ive never heard of this happening before, maybe you misread the amount of days left however this software we use dosent allow us to extend the trial so im very sorry that i cant help by extending it further but its simply impossible.

You can check through the FAQs and ask any questions about the software before you buy it and let me know if i can be of any help

Vectraat
01-04-2009, 09:21 PM
Um no.
I am 110% certain that it expired before I was able to use the full trial.

morny
01-04-2009, 09:28 PM
Ok, well sorry about that, well report it to the company that run the verifications to make sure it dosent happen again, i know thats not much help for you in this case.

Anyway my email is morny@holdemmanager.net so if you do decide to buy and youve any problems setting up ill login and do a teamviewer session to fix your problems because of this inconvenience. Again if i could extend this trial for you i would but its not possible.