PDA

View Full Version : Reports Overwriting with update?

drgenefish
03-15-2011, 11:04 AM
So when I upgraded to the lastest version (.06a to .06b) all customization I did to the Report: "1 - Leak Busters - Stakes" went away.

I want to customize a report again but don't want to do it every time...was this just a one time thing or will it happen every time I upgrade? Is there another report that I can customize and will show my results per stake that won't be overwritten?

Thanks in advance :)

olliepower
03-15-2011, 12:06 PM
Hi,

I am looking into the issue right now, and will have a reply for you shortly.

Olliepower

drgenefish
03-19-2011, 01:16 PM
any news on this? :) just don't want to spend time modifying a report and having it overwritten with updates. thanks

netsrak
03-20-2011, 08:35 AM
You should save a backup copy of your report folder before installing an update.

drgenefish
03-20-2011, 11:36 AM
Is there a custom report I can make that won't be overwritten that can show my results broken down by stake?

netsrak
03-21-2011, 04:44 AM
Usually normal reports are not overwritten too - its a problem some users have but we weren't able to reproduce it.
Custom reports will not be overwritten. You should find some examples here: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/custom-reports/
And you can copy, rename and edit the standard report files you find in the reports subfolder.