PDA

View Full Version : Stats in HUD are different to Stats for Reports

Puyan
03-15-2011, 07:53 AM
Why is this? Its confusing as hell.

All I want is a report on myself in months, on the stats I have on my HUD. This is taking ages because you've named a lot of the stats in the "Player Options" different to the stats to add in the reports section. In fact I don't even know if they're the same stats.

I'm also trying to find SB Limp/SB Complete, which doesn't seem to be on the Add Stats section in the reports. There is a SB unonopened VPIP, but those numbers don't seem to correlate with my HUD's SB Limp stat.

There seems to be no open limping stats there at all?

olliepower
03-15-2011, 12:15 PM
Please look in the bottom left corner under misc preflop for the preflop limping stats.

Puyan
03-16-2011, 02:42 PM
Hi, yes I saw that box but strangely enough it doesn't contain any open limping stats. Only limp, then action stats. Eg, Limp, then fold % or Limp, then raise from x position stats.

I'm looking for % that x player completes the small blind, ie Open limp from sb.

Patvs
03-16-2011, 10:28 PM
This is not currently an available feature to add to the REPORTS.

You can suggest it, or vote for it, here - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/suggestions-forums/

Puyan
03-17-2011, 05:49 AM
Really? OMG wow...

Surely open limping is an important default stat that we'd like to know???

Patvs
03-17-2011, 12:30 PM
It already is a HUD stat.
The current system is a bit messed up with: HUD stats vs reports stats vs sessions tab.

(another issue you can add things to the reports tab, but NOT to the sessions tab)

You can add the stat as a custom stat in the reports tab.
Check the custom reports subforum to request it, or to find instructions how to write it yourself.