PDA

View Full Version : Brand new to HM! 2 questions, please help!

Byzantium
07-26-2008, 04:10 PM
So yesterday I downloaded HM and I just want to say, I love it so far. Kinda' overwhelming, but getting the hang of it.

I think I have 2 problems...

1. When I first opened a table and sat down, the table manager opened up nicely. I then closed the table, continued to work on setting up HM the hud stats etc.. and when i opened up two more tables later on, i had no table manager! I searched everywhere but i couldn't find a tab to launch the table manager window. I had all my stats in the HUD and popups working great and auto updating but the table manager window never opened.

2. I do not get any mucked cards on the screen. How do I go about seeing that? I went to the faq. Tried some things, but nothing.

morny
07-26-2008, 04:57 PM
1) You can relaunch the Table Manager via Hud Options> Relaunch HUD

If that dosent work if you go to the Holdem Manager directory C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager and click on hmhud.exe.

Make sure both holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are running as administrator if your using Vista. To do this close down Holdem Manager and the HUD and right click each .exe file and go to properties and look on the second tab to run as administrator. You’ll find the 2 .exe files at the following path: C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager

2) Ok first up you need version 1.06.01i which can be found here: http://www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hmupdatex.exe

Then open Hud Options > Table Preferences where you should see mucked Cards Time, Make sure this is set to something like 5 (secs) this is the amount of time its displayed for. Then theres also an opacity slider which makes it more transparent the more you move it to the left so if your finding it hard to see them then youll need to adjust this to the right.

Heres also some information on how to setip the mucked cards in case they are not showing correctly: http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=8

Theres also lots of other useful stuff in the FAQ if you look around