Hi. i just tryied out some new stats available:
fold_vs_3bet.EP.ip
fold_vs_3bet.MP.ip
fold_vs_3bet.CO.ip
and
fold_vs_3bet.EP.blind
fold_vs_3bet.MP.blind
fold_vs_3bet.CO.blind

i was analysing the data of the regs with most hand and i find the results very strange.. i did some reports using the filters and i see that if for example.. i open UTG.. someone call my raise in position.. and some villan 3bet from the blinds (Squeeze) and then i fold.. this hand is considered as if i fold vs 3bet EP.Ip..

i dont know if i made myself clear ... basically.. if i open.. someone calls me in postion.. and other guy 3bet from the blinds.. my fold should be a fold vs 3bet.XX.blind but its considered a fold_vs_3bet.XX.ip...

can you guys fix this?

Thx,

netsrak
03-15-2011, 07:34 AM
Please send us some hands with link to this thread and explanation to support@holdemmanager.com

profpanik
03-15-2011, 10:23 AM
Please send us some hands with link to this thread and explanation to support@holdemmanager.com

yes.. i think the problem is the Take Seat Button... btw.. i have the same problem in both of my two PCs..

other thing.. in 1 PC i can see the shallow tables Logo in the "isJackpotTable" Column.. but in the other i cant see any diference between standard and shallow tables.. any thoughts?

Patvs
03-15-2011, 10:22 PM
yes.. i think the problem is the Take Seat Button... btw.. i have the same problem in both of my two PCs..

other thing.. in 1 PC i can see the shallow tables Logo in the "isJackpotTable" Column.. but in the other i cant see any diference between standard and shallow tables.. any thoughts?

Is this TableScanner related, or is this related to the your initial post of the stat bugs?

On which site do you play?

profpanik
03-16-2011, 10:49 AM
Is this TableScanner related, or is this related to the your initial post of the stat bugs?

On which site do you play?

sorry.. forget the last post.. missclick.. :p