PDA

View Full Version : different stats, hands missing, etc after importing from pt2

Atum08
07-26-2008, 02:15 PM
hi, i have exporting my pt2 db and imported the hh's into hm. but after viewing my stats&co in "cash games:reports", i saw that for example 11k$ winnings are missing, ~200 hands and so on.

i tried also to import once again, but there are still some stats missing and especially the 11k$ winnings.

i have correct aliases and so on, checked anything(no filters, etc.)

i attached 2 screenshots

any ideas?

lg

morny
07-26-2008, 07:21 PM
Can you try moving the files to a different folder and then try an import again, sometimes it ignores the files if they reimported a 2nd time from the same location for some reason

before you do please update to this version 1.06.01i as there was some problems with HH on some sites recently that have been fixed in an update. http://www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hmupdatex.exe

If all that fails the best way is to run filters by date on holdem manager and PT, so you might look at it month by month and see if there was a difference in stats or winnings, if you find a month with a difference then you can narrow down the dates 1st 10 days in the month, when you get it to as small a sample as you can where you see a difference you can email them to us to look at to see where the difference in the HH are, possibly corrupt files or something like that.

Atum08
07-31-2008, 02:05 PM
hi, i have logged the errors during the import

is it possible to mail you the .txt-files?

lg