PDA

View Full Version : HUD doing odd things

Chewits
03-14-2011, 08:32 PM
I am playing in tournaments on Pokerstars at the moment. I have been at the current table for 74 hands, and I know several players have been there with me for that entire time. However every so often some of the players at the table it says that I have only seen one hand, then the next hand it jumps back up to a higher number, but its not the full 74 hands (As I know he has been there the entire time). That is not all, sometimes it also drops to like 25 hands shown, then back up again. It just keeps displaying random numbers for amount of hands, and also all the assoiacted stats with this.

It keeps happening all the time, and its rather frustrating.

Windows 7, have all updates, running in admin. Never had problems before, seems to only started recently.

netsrak
03-15-2011, 07:27 AM
What is your configuration of the # of players in the additional hud filters and your tourney hud filters configuration?

Chewits
03-15-2011, 07:52 AM
Here are screenshots of those sections;

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2269158/filters.jpg

netsrak
03-16-2011, 04:46 AM
The hud filters look fine. Please reset the tourney hud filters - i'm not sure whether this may cause problems.

Are you using prefetch or live-tracking? Please try with both disabled.

If its still not working please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files(X86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). It may be just called holdemmanager if you've extentions turned off.