PDA

View Full Version : Pacific Hud stopped wrkin correctly

tucniak
03-14-2011, 08:19 PM
Ok, so here's the situation description:

I am using the old version of the pacific software(coz of being havily modded and perfectly useful for me).

Till now (with the version 1.11.05 and some older HUD.exe file) everything was working correctly for me (with the preffered seating at 2).

Because of import problems (missing many files) I updated to the current rls, created a new DB and the problem was solved.

however, im unable to run the hud properly - if the original hud.exe from 1.11.06 is being used im unable to set the hud up properly to get all the positions on the new tables etc.

with the older hud.exe file(not sure about the version but not that old) everything seems to be wrkin, but some random tables won't. (the hud shows up, its even in the hud manager, but all the fields says 'no data')

I checked wether it's not some kind of an import problem and it is not-the HHs from affected tables are being produced by the pacific and are being imported by HM-u can see the session progress, but the hud just won't show up.

any ideas how to get through this? (iff possible without the need to upgrade the pacific soft, i hate the new one:) )

thx a lot

netsrak
03-15-2011, 07:48 AM
The only solution we can support is to use latest versions of pacific client and Holdemmanager.

tucniak
03-15-2011, 10:04 AM
thanx for reply:)

i made it wrkin with my actuall previous setup - HM 1.11.05 + hud 1.11.3, the question is, wether or not the problem with not importing the hands will occur again with the new database. If u know smt deeper about that problem, is it probable or was is just some kind of coincidence?

thank u:)

olliepower
03-15-2011, 10:09 AM
usually the new DB corrects the import problems. If you make a new DB and it doesn't work, you won't damage or remove any data. The reason this is a decent fix is because sometimes the original DB can become corrupt. Importing into a new DB allows you to "start fresh"