PDA

View Full Version : Register key question

tloapc
01-04-2009, 04:06 AM
hi

I bought HEM
my computer caught a virus and croaked and I had to completely reformat/wipe it

do I have to use the 2nd key for the same comp?
I had planned on using the 2nd key on the new comp I'm going to buy (hopefully soon)

tloapc
01-04-2009, 04:13 AM
If I do use the 2nd key before a reply (as I want to get back to the grind asap) can we just delete the activation of the first key or something so I can still use HEM on two comps without rebuying it?

this all happened before my xmas-new years road trip so now that I've come back the trial version is up
hence my impatience and temptation for using the 2nd key

tloapc
01-04-2009, 06:55 AM
huh ok

I decided to see what would happen if I used the old/first serial key I had and if that didn't work use the second registration.
However, I forgot I had obtained HEM through Leggopoker and they only emailed me one serial code

I used that serial code for registering and it gave me another 15 days to activate online so thats good because HEM is working once again.
I didn't do that activate online process yet tho since HEM is working once again and I still don't know the best way to go about this

Can I reactivate online with this first and only serial number I have with no problems?
and
How do I get the second key for my soon-to-get computer? Get it from you guys here or Leggo Poker?

thanks a bunch

morny
01-04-2009, 09:33 AM
just contact support@holdemmanager.net when you want to reset the old code and that will free up another one for the new PC