PDA

View Full Version : Ladbrokes - Stats Not appearing

shaymalus
01-04-2009, 12:09 AM
I had holdemmanager working fine this afternoon on Ladbrokes, the Hud was displaying and it was importing fine.

Then I purchased a large amount of datamined hands for the Prima Network and imported them into my database.

Now when I play , holdemmanager is no longer finding new hands to import, and the HUD does not appear on the tables.

The "table finder" lists the tables no problem, but it says the tables have zero players sitting at them.

help?

note: The datamined hands which I imported were in .txt format. But I notice that the hands stored in the ladbrokes folder are contained in a .dat file. Does this mean I imported hands from the wrong network? Are "ladbrokes" , "microgaming" and "Prima" actually the same network or no?

morny
01-04-2009, 10:14 AM
Can you create a new database and see if the hands start to import

shaymalus
01-04-2009, 08:02 PM
Is there a way I can fix this while keeping my old database?

My existing database is huge and I need to keep it for use with several other sites

morny
01-04-2009, 10:15 PM
Were just testing here so you can create a new database to test and then switch back to your old one, let me know if they import with the new database and if not email them to morny@holdemmanager.net

shaymalus
01-04-2009, 10:54 PM
Ok I created a new database, and something very strange happened:

I created new database and made this the default database.
I then bulk imported about 200k hands from text files which I purchased.
While this was importing, I played some games without using the HUD.
After bulk import finished, I auto-imported hands from the last hour and turned on the HUD.
For a brief moment, some players had thousands of hands logged and displayed on the HUD.
Then I played on and the number of hands for all players at all tables reduced to only hands imported while I was playing during the last hour.
The hands which were bulk imported for these players appear to have been wiped from the database.
However there are still thousands of hands in the database for players who were added during the bulk import but who were not on my tables during the last hour.

So I am guessing that the auto-import from the .dat file, has overwritten the data imported from the .txt files which were bulk imported

morny
01-05-2009, 03:38 PM
Im not sure whats wrong, can you check your filters http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=131 and if the problems persists then try creating the new database and importing again