PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Layouts for Same Site/Same Game (Stats Move)

john2
01-03-2009, 10:48 PM
I have thoroughly read all the HUD FAQ's, and didn't see this specific problem mentioned.

I play 6 max on Stars and have two different HUD configurations...one when I want to maximize table size, and another for playing smaller table sizes.

When I want to use the alternate HUD configuration, I uncheck the "6 max" box for the previous config, and then check the same box for the new config.

I have spent 15 hours (or more) over the last couple months configuring and reconfiguring alignment of HUD stats. Today alone I have spent over three, including reading every FAQ post related to stat repositioning and following the suggestions.

However, changing stats position for one layout affects the other layout.

I even tried "exporting" each layout and reimporting each time I want to use it, but the HUD stats still completely rearrange.

I have configured a "preferred seat" correctly, and identified my "hero" name to HUD.

I have unchecked "fix my stats position."

The Table Manager "Save Position" and "Restore Position" has no effect.

I am using multiple panels (obviously), as a single panel does not let me move individual stats.

I need to be able to switch freely between these two layouts.

Thank You,
John

morny
01-04-2009, 10:21 AM
If your using 2 different layouts on the same type of table i.e 6max then youll need to switch manually on either the smaller or bigger tables by following the instructions at the bottom of this FAQ http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=135