PDA

View Full Version : PLO HU Matches not being logged

johnstumper
03-14-2011, 04:11 PM
I just purchased small stakes PLO upgrade for my HEM last night, and it isn't showing what I need it to show. I play alot of PLO HU SNGs and HEM will log the hands and run the HUD, however it will not show my daily progress, ROI, graph my winnings, rake paid, hourly, etc. How do I make this work because its the only reason I bought it.

fopah
03-14-2011, 05:20 PM
Which site are you playing on? attach a hand history and tourney summary and we can try to reproduce this error

johnstumper
03-14-2011, 05:28 PM
I play on FTP and here are the Hand History and Summary files.

Let me know what you think

netsrak
03-15-2011, 07:05 AM
Did you change the license key of your Holdemmanager installation?
It should say Holdem+Omaha in the title
and you should use version 1.11.06b: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

On the top right of the reports left of the filters you see a gametype selection. This should be set to "all games" instead of "holdem"

And please clear your filters (Filters->clear) one time although it seems like no filters are defined.

johnstumper
03-15-2011, 12:20 PM
I updated, changed my key, and I'm still having the same problem, except now only 10 of the 100+ NL SNGs are graphed, and PLO is still not graphed at all.

I think the problem is I need to have the tourney summaries uploaded, is there a way to import the summaries?

Hmmm I just tried to manually import them just like I would a HH and it didn't do anything at all...

Also, no filters are set, and I am looking at the "All Games" option

olliepower
03-15-2011, 01:27 PM
Hi,
See this FAQ http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/371/Missing+Hands+or+Innacurate+Reports

If that does not help, please send an email to support@holdemmanager.com with a screenshot of this issue, some sample HHs (like the ones you attached to the forum post), and a link back to this thread. One of our support representatives will be with you shortly to be able to further assist you.

johnstumper
03-15-2011, 09:55 PM
Everything seems to be working now,Thank you for your help.
One last thing all the PLO HU SNGs I play are logged as NL HE and I have to go in and manually change them, is there a way to fix this?

braminc
03-15-2011, 10:56 PM
i have the same issue. it works but labels them as holdem. however if you filter on the left side under the dropbox titled "Game", if you change it from "all games" to "pot limit" it will show just the PLO games (Assuming you dont play pot limit holdem as well). This has been a decent enough work around for me. Actually somewhat nicer since if they were truly filed as PLO games then i dont think theres a way to graph them along with your NLH games in the same graph.

just my 2 cents

netsrak
03-16-2011, 04:36 AM
Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.