PDA

View Full Version : Identifying what some stuff means in my HUD

Moneytaker65
03-14-2011, 03:54 PM
I just got HEM trial, thinking about buying but when using my hud the things in the screenshot (Attached below) I have no clue what they represent/mean. I circled them red.

fopah
03-14-2011, 05:16 PM
The one at the top is the table averages for vpip/pfr and the no bet is for the live tracking of pot odds.

for pot odds to work correctly see this setup http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/209/Site+Options

The other circled items seem like they are the number of hands you have on the players. (this is just my guess since i am not able to see your HUD layout.)

You can go to HUD Options -> Player Preferences to see all the stats that you have on this hud layout

Moneytaker65
03-14-2011, 05:37 PM
It cant be then number of hands, because the one on the left of the name goes up 1 every hand and when you hove over it it says "hands" so any other ideas?

Also thanks for answering :)

Biju
03-14-2011, 08:50 PM
Click HUD Options/Player preference. The list in the middle column "Display these stats" are the stats in your HUD. The ones on the left stats you can add and on the right how you can colour custom these stats.

Watch some Videos they're worth it.