PDA

View Full Version : Strange behaviour

DK115
07-10-2008, 03:11 AM
Just started a try of HM. Did dome tests on Betfair and on iPoker. On Betfair no HUD at all or just flickering all the time. On iPoker it just shows no stats but some placeholders ...

Is there some bugs or do I do something wrong here?

Mike chops
07-10-2008, 12:28 PM
Just started a try of HM. Did dome tests on Betfair and on iPoker. On Betfair no HUD at all or just flickering all the time. On iPoker it just shows no stats but some placeholders ...

Is there some bugs or do I do something wrong here?

There probably isn't too much we can do about Betfair. It works fine on my PC and on others but I know some people have issues.

Were the hands importing if not the holdem manager program on I-poker? If not check the auto-import folder.

DK115
07-12-2008, 01:10 AM
Solved the iPoker issue: (uncheck Alignment edit mode; why nobody told me that :( )

Stiil Betfair is a hopeless; Any bugfixes on that issue in the near future?

greencharme
07-17-2008, 03:14 PM
Hello, I'm also running a trial version of HM 1.06 at the moment. While I like the software, I can't get the HUD running on Betfair properly. It appears when I play one table but as soon as I open a 2nd one it vanishes. I tried multiple windows but this only leads to an insane lag of the Betfair client.

I'm using an Intel Quadcore PC with a Nvidia Chip (Geforce 8600 GT), 3 GB Ram and Vista.

Any tips?

Mike chops
07-17-2008, 04:54 PM
Betfair is not HUD-friendly. I get it to work fine on my PC but other users do experience lag and flickering. If it doesn't work well for you, I dont know there's too much we can do to help. All I can suggest is you make sure you are playing in the multi-window mode - i.e a seperate window for each table.

Mike chops
07-17-2008, 04:56 PM
I am surprised you have problems with the 8600... that's my card. You could try making sure you have the latest version of driectx