PDA

View Full Version : How to get miy HM license from old computer to new one?

Staniz
01-03-2009, 06:09 PM
Hi, I just bought a new computer so I need to register the new one now under my first license. At the moment I´m not able to do it because, Ididn`t unregistered the license on my old computer. There is an error message that the license is already used. What do I need to do now to get my first license free again?

morny
01-03-2009, 06:49 PM
email support@holdemmanager.net to have it reset

anton079
01-03-2009, 07:25 PM
I have recently bought a new computer as well and I have the same problem. Cant find anywhere how I should deactivate the license on my old computer.

If my license code on my old computer is deactivated will I then still be able to back up my database or should I first back up the database and make sure my hold em manager works on my new computer (as I have some problems with the postgress installation) before I deactivate my old one?

Kind regards,

Al1
01-03-2009, 07:55 PM
I have recently bought a new computer as well and I have the same problem. Cant find anywhere how I should deactivate the license on my old computer.

If my license code on my old computer is deactivated will I then still be able to back up my database or should I first back up the database and make sure my hold em manager works on my new computer (as I have some problems with the postgress installation) before I deactivate my old one?

Kind regards,

If you reset your licenses, you can reactivate both computers, the old and the new.

anton079
01-03-2009, 08:31 PM
I know that. But how do I reset the license?

Al1
01-03-2009, 08:37 PM
I know that. But how do I reset the license?

Just email Roy here and ask a reset: sales@holdemmanager.net