PDA

View Full Version : cant stop auto import when tourney folder is added

penne
03-14-2011, 10:42 AM
i play on pokerstars and am running windows 7. My HM is working perfectly for cash games, but when i added my tournament folder to my auto import everything went wrong.

I auto detected my tournament folder and told pokerstars to save my tournament summeries like im supposed to.

For the first 2 tournies (sngs) i played everything worked fine, hud, results, data, etc. then i played the recent sunday million with 5mil gauranteed and had over 55000 ppl playing. everything worked fine, i finished 20247, out of 59000 or so. however the results and tourney size did not match, so i manually entered the stats.

i then played a $2.00 rebuy tourney and nothing was working properly, my hud paused after 3 hands, i could not stop auto import and no hands were being recorded for this touney. even when i opened cash games nothing would import and auto import would not stop. hud did not work either.

i then tried to manualy import these tournament stats through txt files and nothing changes....same problems, and the results arnt even shown.

even cash games would not record. so i deleted my tournament import folder in my auto import area and everytrhing went back to normal.

however, whenever i want to play a touney i want to import hands, results, etc. and have my hud working during the tourney. but everytime i add the tourney folder in my auto import HM doesnt import anything and auto import cant be stopped, its almost like its frozen.

how do i fix this?

Patvs
03-14-2011, 01:02 PM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

--

HoldemManager had some problems with tournies if there are more than 20.000 entries. If you manually move the files that are "stuck" in the import folder to your archive folder, it should fix the auto import.

Can you attach your holdemmanager.config file?