PDA

View Full Version : Latest release

abZ
03-14-2011, 09:32 AM
After installing 1.11.06b my HEM doesnt work properly. If i start HEM than it works like 1 minute, after that it freezes. It wont import any hands anymore and my stats doesnt update on the tables.

netsrak
03-14-2011, 10:23 AM
Please reboot your computer and install the update again as first thing.

If the problem still exists we need more infos:
Which pokersite?
Which gametype?
Which operating system?
Firewall / Virusscanner / other security software?

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files(X86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). It may be just called holdemmanager if you've extentions turned off.

abZ
03-14-2011, 10:44 AM
It still excists

Which pokersite? All pokersites
Which gametype? Any gametype
Which operating system? Windows 7
Firewall / Virusscanner / other security software? Normal windows firewall

My table finder = 1.11.05fi but my HEM is 1.11.06b isnt that strange?

When my import progress is on it says 1 of 5 or 7 parts of large files have been processed. It counts to 5 and 7 and starts all over again. Every single time.

abZ
03-14-2011, 12:07 PM
Holdem finder is back to1.11.06 but i still have the same problems as before.

Patvs
03-14-2011, 12:17 PM
Update your Windows 7 to Service Pack 1 (and reboot)

Which SQL version are you using?

Read:
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-general/11194-top-10-hem-performance-increase-tips.html

Can you check if there are handhistory files "stuck" in your import folders, and manually move them to your archive folder.

And please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files(X86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). It may be just called holdemmanager if you've extentions turned off.

abZ
03-14-2011, 01:08 PM
I have SP 1 for windows 7 and use SQL 8.3

There was indeed a file stuck from 1 month ago. I put it in the processed folder. After that i started HEM again and it seems to work fine now. I will test it for a day. If there are more problems tomorrow i will attach the holdemmanager config.