PDA

View Full Version : Missing hands because of disconnection

PingPongTjong
03-13-2011, 06:14 PM
Is there any way to manually "import" a hand that wasn't imported? If I play on the microgaming network and get disconnected for a few secs, the hand isn't imported. But if I remember the hand, can I put it in the database? Just so the sum of my net winnings/losses is correct.

Patvs
03-14-2011, 03:50 AM
You can't edit (or add) a hand in HoldemManager.

But if you write your own handhistory file in the Microgaming handhistory formatting (or complete a incomplete handhistory) by editing the .xml file with notepad you can import that into HoldemManager.

See: cash game / tournament handhistory @ http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/356/Microgaming+General+Information

PingPongTjong
03-14-2011, 12:34 PM
I don't understand the logic in how to edit the HH file :-(

I played many hands on 5050poker in januari, when HM and 5050poker didn't work. I have a good idea about my net result during that time, but the numbers in my HM database is way off. I just wanna put in a "fake hand", preferably in a stake I never play, eg 0,02/0,04, with my net result during that time. (If it's even possible to put in like -€25k in one 0,02/0,04 hand?)

Patvs
03-14-2011, 01:21 PM
Let's suppose you're missing $1000 of winnings.
When you played 5000 hands in january.

You can either:
add the $1000 as a BONUS (options--> settings--> rakeback & bonus settings)

or create a fake $0.02/$0.04 handhistory where you win $1000.
(YES, it's also possible to add -€25k in a 0,02/0,04 hand)

The problem is 5050poker's handhistories are stored in a .dat file in a .xml format. Try opening it with a .xml editor to edit one of the hands. (change the hand number, give every player a $25k stack, and make sure you lose the hand)
Do note that if you lose $25k in that fake handhistory with for example 72o (you'll have to pick a hand you lose with) it will screw up your filters if you would ever use a filter to see how much you won with that hand.