PDA

View Full Version : HEM will not work

hardflop
01-02-2009, 09:00 PM
HEM will not work on PokerStars. Both HEM and Postgres appeared to install correctly. I imported HH by the folder method. It indicated that 88 hands were imported. There are 13 Players on the Player tab however they do not show in any screen. The Select Player dialog box is empty.

I have follow the FAQs. I have reinstalled HEM.

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?
PokerStars is only site I currently play

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?
Yes
4) Are the Hand Histories showing up in the correct Folder?
Yes
4a) If Not, have you checked the lobby settings to see that their saving the hand historys and also that their saving them to the same location as youve setup in the auto import folders?

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?
Import indicated they were imported but can not see any data

6) Have You Tried the Table Manager and did it work?
Table Manager showed the Game and Table but HUD did not work. Then the game disappeared from the Table Manage and now no others will appear.

7) If you open the HH are they written in English?
Yes

Al1
01-03-2009, 08:04 PM
Can you try to create a new DB and test if it works: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146

hardflop
01-04-2009, 03:26 PM
It will not let me create a new DB. When I try, I get an error message 42P04: database Holdemmanager already exists.

morny
01-04-2009, 08:52 PM
When you create a new database choose another name other than holdemmanager, it gives you the option to rename it, holdemmanager is the default but you cant name 2 databases the same hence the error

hardflop
01-05-2009, 08:34 AM
I got the HUD to work with the original DB; however all the same problems with the rest of the problem were still there.

I create a new DB, same results. HUD works but nothing else does as before, the player tab correctly shows the number of players that have been imported but there is no data anywhere. Cannot select a player, none in list

Al1
01-05-2009, 09:36 AM
I got the HUD to work with the original DB; however all the same problems with the rest of the problem were still there.

I create a new DB, same results. HUD works but nothing else does as before, the player tab correctly shows the number of players that have been imported but there is no data anywhere. Cannot select a player, none in list

Can you attach a screenshot.

Have you your original HHs files?

hardflop
01-05-2009, 07:26 PM
Here the screen shot attached. Do not know how to post it within message :(

morny
01-05-2009, 07:37 PM
you need to type the name of one of the 10 players you imported into that box

hardflop
01-06-2009, 12:05 AM
Your documentation shows a list of players (attached is sample) to select from whereas mine is empty. If the list is empty it means that I have to know the name of the player before I can select one. I Also should not the Summary on the player tab show a list of all of the players.

I typed in my name and it found it but is still seems like the select player list should show a list of players.

Coltrane
01-06-2009, 08:23 AM
Bump...I have the same problem. Should the list of players not appear by itself. You need to know the player or at least the first letter before selecting it from the list?

Al1
01-06-2009, 11:42 AM
Bump...I have the same problem. Should the list of players not appear by itself. You need to know the player or at least the first letter before selecting it from the list?

Yes, you need to put at least one letter.

hardflop
01-06-2009, 03:43 PM
A/1

Why is it that the docs on the forum show the Select Player list to be fully populated whereas mine is completely empty???

morny
01-06-2009, 03:47 PM
because it was probably with a huge database so when we typed the letter a for example after a few seconds loads of usernames wouyld have shown, if you type a you might have 0 usernames with a or maybe just a couple