PDA

View Full Version : Importing and exporting hh

driller
03-13-2011, 01:08 PM
I mentioned this in another thread in connection with CAP Tables, but I have found something else that isn't critical now, but could be later.

In transfering hh from one machine to another, I found that a few were missing...like about 30 out of 30,000 hands.

I was finally able to isolate one hand that was not on my laptop but was on my desktop. When I exported/imported, hm said it was a duplicate file, but it is still missing.

Explanation? Yes, I checked the filters.

Also, why on my laptop when I click on the filter, there are no nl stakes listed above 10/20, but there are on my desktop? I am running 1.11.06b on both machines. This shouldn't be an issue with the problem above because the hand in question was 3/6 nl.

Patvs
03-14-2011, 04:11 AM
Also, why on my laptop when I click on the filter, there are no nl stakes listed above 10/20, but there are on my desktop?

Do you play 10/20?
This can also be caused if you observed a couple of hands on one computer at 10/20 and prefetch actually imported those hands.

Try reimporting the missing isolated hand into a NEW database.
On which site did you play most (or all) or these hands?
If FullTilt/PokerStars, consider to email them and they can sent you ALL the handhistories of every hand you've EVER played.