PDA

View Full Version : Table VP$IP and avg pot

Ten Foiled
01-02-2009, 02:04 PM
No matter which of these 2 option I select, I get BOTH. I have avg pot deselected and number of pots set to NONE, and HUD still looks like this. Sny suggestions?

morny
01-02-2009, 02:25 PM
Hi, Can you try this version http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.07beta.exe

Ten Foiled
01-02-2009, 03:24 PM
Pretty sure I was on the latest version, but I re-installed the latest beta anyway from your link. Also, tried creating a new config, with the same results. This is on Stars. I am running Vista and haven't had any other issues/problems. My table stats have looked like this way for as long as i can remember.

morny
01-03-2009, 09:16 PM
Hi, yeah your right, ive escalated this to Mike to let him know

Mike chops
01-04-2009, 03:12 PM
Uncheck the avg vpip and the avg pot check boxes on the player pref screen, to get rid of the avg vpip, avg pfr and avg pot line.

Ten Foiled
01-04-2009, 05:07 PM
Mike, I want to keep the VP$IP and the PFR; it's the avg pot (which partially obscures the PFR) that I want to remove....by unchecking show avg pot, which I have done. Thanks for checking into this.

Coltrane
01-04-2009, 06:55 PM
I have a similar question. With the font I use the VPIP and Pot average overlap. I'm only using size 8 but it still overlaps. There's plenty of space with Verdana 8.

morny
01-04-2009, 10:20 PM
Its not possible to change this font seperatly but you can suggest it here: http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/

Mike chops
01-05-2009, 07:10 PM
Have you tried checking the scale fonts.

YoshiYashiki
02-18-2009, 11:56 AM
Has this been resolved yet? Currently using beta 08 on Full Tilt & I still have this problem. If either table VPIP or ave pot size is selected in preferences it still shows both on the table. As it stands I can only have both show or neither & I just want the VPIP to show (like in realtime hud).

Mike chops
02-18-2009, 10:34 PM
We used to have these average vpip and average pot for the table on separate lines. We moved them onto one line and now you can no longer select which you want. If you select either of these options you get the avg vpip, pfr and pot for the table on one line.

I'll correct the options to reflect this. I'm sorry for the misleading advice earlier. It was my fault for not telling morny about the change earlier.