PDA

View Full Version : Lousy Support

Disappointed
01-02-2009, 12:25 PM
I understand that software must be protected and there are several concepts but in every case you should never punish a customer.

I have bought GM in April 2008 and made after July a long break. Some weeks ago i made an update but did not play any hand. I have tried to use the program some days ago but the my old serial key did not work. I wrote a meassage to the support and did not received any answer, no conformation, simply nothing. And the of course, my 15 trial days (why did i paid the programm) are over and i have not played any single hand.

When your so called support is awol can i have at least a part of money back ?

morny
01-02-2009, 12:50 PM
Sometimes the messages can get caught in the spam folders before they arrive in your email so make sure you add the email to your allowed list, im sorry you had a bad experience but if you email support@holdemmanager.net Roy will give you the Key, ill also let Roy know about this thread so he can send it via PM in case there is a problem with the email but i can assure you it wasnt ignored it was either missed or more likely filtered into spam

Rvg72
01-03-2009, 02:38 AM
I understand that software must be protected and there are several concepts but in every case you should never punish a customer.

I have bought GM in April 2008 and made after July a long break. Some weeks ago i made an update but did not play any hand. I have tried to use the program some days ago but the my old serial key did not work. I wrote a meassage to the support and did not received any answer, no conformation, simply nothing. And the of course, my 15 trial days (why did i paid the programm) are over and i have not played any single hand.

When your so called support is awol can i have at least a part of money back ?

Please email support@holdemmanager.net or sales@holdemmanager.net

If you purchased the software then you will get a new code or have your code reset if needed. Either we did not get your email or you did not get our response but in either case let's get this resolved quickly and get your back up and running

Roy

Disappointed
01-03-2009, 04:30 AM
I have now the key. Thanks.

The thread could be deleted. I have a little bit overreacted.