PDA

View Full Version : After Update to 1.06: cannot change notes

mindtrap
07-26-2008, 10:21 AM
Hi,

i just updated my HM to 1.06 two days ago.
After that my HUD settings were a bit thrown up, for example Hero-stats were not disabled any more.

What is worse: I can not edit player notes any more. I can read existing ones, while all players who have no notes dont have the small notepad-sheet displayed, but instead there is a small star (*). If i click the icon nothing happens, while a doubleclick correctly changes to session stats.

Additional to that i can not get the popup by clicking on the stats anymore. I only see popup when hovering over stats.

Any idea someone?

thanks,
Guido

morny
07-26-2008, 10:38 AM
i just updated my HM to 1.06 two days ago.
After that my HUD settings were a bit thrown up, for example Hero-stats were not disabled any more.

You can change this in the Hud Options> Player Preferences and tick "Disable Hero Stats In Hud"

What is worse: I can not edit player notes any more. I can read existing ones, while all players who have no notes dont have the small notepad-sheet displayed, but instead there is a small star (*). If i click the icon nothing happens, while a doubleclick correctly changes to session stats.

This was fixed you must have an older version, you can get it here: http://www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hmupdatex.exe

Additional to that i can not get the popup by clicking on the stats anymore. I only see popup when hovering over stats.

This was never possible, the only popup you can get by clicking is the main default one which shows how much is won and lost and a load of other stats.

mindtrap
07-26-2008, 11:20 AM
Thanks for the quick answer!! - Everything works fine now again.

I got the update-file from the download page "Download Holdem Manager 1.06.01 self extracting package".

It is not the hmupdatex.exe, but just "hmupdate.exe". Maybe you linked an older version of the file when updating to the new flash version of the homepage ;)

morny
07-26-2008, 07:32 PM
Its available on both. Glad you got it sorted.