PDA

View Full Version : Problem with imports

PenelopeCruz
03-12-2011, 05:50 PM
I've recently had a lot of problems importing hands. I am using the current version 1.11.06b and betfred (ipoker). Betfred recently had a major update but the problem actually started before the update. When I hover my mouse over the HEM icon in the task bar is shows the correct result and number of hands played. However in HEM itself usually around 25% of the hands I've played are simply missing.

I've also had a HUGE number of import errors when importing hands that I exported from my db on my other computer. I couldn't use the backup/restore function because it kept freezing.

PenelopeCruz
03-12-2011, 05:53 PM
Also all the hands are showing up in the HUD, where it shows the last 3 hands played or whatever and the hole cards are showing up after the hand in the HUD. Just confirmed that with a pot that I played but is not showing up in my graph/reports.

Patvs
03-13-2011, 05:42 AM
Which SQL version are you using?

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

---

Try creating a new database and reimport your hands.
Instead of reimporting an exported database/exported hands, reimport the original handhistories from your archive folder, default: C:/HMArchive.

PenelopeCruz
03-13-2011, 06:03 AM
Windows Vista, not sure which SQL, how do I find out? I just had to reformat everything so I installed SQL/HEM right before the most recent update. I have Kaspersky anti virus and don't know anything about firewall.

PenelopeCruz
03-13-2011, 06:06 AM
Try creating a new database and reimport your hands.
Instead of reimporting an exported database/exported hands, reimport the original handhistories from your archive folder, default: C:/HMArchive.

OK, will try this. The problem is most of the hands from my original DB (the one I moved from my old computer) are gone so I had to export/import them. But all the new hands and a lot of the old ones I can do this with but I have a ton of hands that I need imported that I don't have the original HH files, and ipoker won't e-mail them to me. For tax reasons it's pretty important I have accurate records of my results.

EDIT- Actually waiting on another computer in the mail, will install windows 7 on that which will be my main computer so maybe I should just wait and retry everything on that and see how that works.

Patvs
03-13-2011, 06:16 AM
Check if Vista is updated to Service Pack 2 (control panel--> system)
Run a manual Windows Update and install ALL updates, and all .net framework updates.

Check your C:/Program Files/PostgreSQL/8.x folder.
x = 3 (SQL 8.3) or 4 (SQL 8.4)?

Also, there have been some HoldemManager issues caused by Kaspersky, read: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/127/Using+Kaspersky+Internet+Security+2010%3F+