PDA

View Full Version : Custom Stats

Damntra
01-01-2009, 06:17 PM
If we create our own stat, where do we save it?

Is there a tutorial as to how this is done somewhere?

I'd like to see a Showdown winnings BB/100 (blue line I think in graphs) so as to be able to better use the EV BB/100.

Also, when in the Sessions Tab, when grouped by Sessions by Table, I saw that the totals under Stakes is the same as under Hands. Would it be possible instead of having the total number of hands repeated under the Stakes column to instead have the total minutes played for all tables.

For instance, 4 tables were played, each played for 60 minutes, so the total time would be 240 minutes (or 4 hours). That way, you can also keep the total time for the session, in our example, 60 minutes (or 1.00 hrs as it is currently set).

Finally, would it also be possible to see how many tables we played on average in a session?

Using the above example, we'd see we played 240 minutes total for all the tables and divide that by 60 minutes which is how long our session was, therefore, we averaged 4.00 tables.

morny
01-02-2009, 12:55 PM
Custom stats should be saved in the reports folder in HM, if you visit the custom reports section of the forum youll see lots of stickies on how to build reports

Damntra
01-04-2009, 03:04 PM
Custom stats should be saved in the reports folder in HM, if you visit the custom reports section of the forum youll see lots of stickies on how to build reports

Ok, so if I create a stat, then I just save it to the reports folder as I would do if I created a report?

morny
01-04-2009, 09:44 PM
reports should be saved as .reports

If your making a custom stat then you should create this file CustomStat.txt and put it in the reports folder and it will show up in the custom stats section where you add new stats. You need to restart HM after any changes for it to take effect. Lastly if you have several stats they should all go in the CustomStat.txt file