PDA

View Full Version : Hm import just the last hand played on a table

sefant77
01-01-2009, 02:19 PM
Since today i have severall problems with HM (newest version 1.07) and Betfair.

The import seems to work, telling me hands get imported but they dont appear on the cashgame statistic. Just after closing a table and the final import after the closing the last played hand get imported and appear in the statistic. I played today about 400 hands on 7 different tables, my statistic just show me the last hand i played on each table (7 hands). Filters i set for today. The error looks like a filter "just show the last hand on each table played"..

When i try to import manuelly a whole hh-file from a folder (i moved missing hh-files for a test to a different folder) he is telling me the hands are duplicate.

The HUD is also crashing now all few minutes and close self, never happened before.

Al1
01-01-2009, 06:18 PM
Can you try to create a new DB and imports your hands: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146

sefant77
01-01-2009, 07:27 PM
I created a new database and imported the files from today, everything working fine with the new database.

Does that mean the old database is "broke" and i can forget it? Do i have to manually import the 50k hands of the old database with the old HH files into this new one?

Al1
01-01-2009, 07:39 PM
I created a new database and imported the files from today, everything working fine with the new database.

Does that mean the old database is "broke" and i can forget it? Do i have to manually import the 50k hands of the old database with the old HH files into this new one?

Yes. You old one was currupted. If you have your original HHs files. Just reimport it in the new DB. 50K don't take a lot of time. If all is ok after that, you can delete your old DB:

Start Menu
Find the PostgreSQL 8.3 group
Start "pgAdmin III"
Double click "PostgreSQL Database..." under Server (1)
Insert your password for the database, generally something like "postgrespass", you have set it when installing postgreSQL
Databases
Now you can see your old database
Right Click and select "Delete/Drop"

sefant77
01-01-2009, 08:41 PM
I see now thr HUD keep crashing also with the new database. When i open HM new its working for a few minutes and close then with an error. When i go then to "Relaunch Hud" it crash straight after 1-2 seconds again.

How i can fix this? Btw i installed in the afternoon also the newest beta-version to try...

Maybe a complete new installation?

morny
01-02-2009, 01:33 PM
Please go to Hud Options > Table Preferences and enable logging. Then recreate the crash and then go to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Logs and send Mike the log.txt file with details of whats happening to mlamb1@gmail.com

Make sure to send the file before you restart HM