PDA

View Full Version : HUD - Problems in tournaments on Full Tilt

rdinizBR
03-12-2011, 11:14 AM
The HUD is working normally in cash games but in tournaments no. The hands are normally imported but the stats are not updating automatically in the table. I have to stop auto import, and start importing again to the information of the imported hands be updated on the HUD. That done, even continuing to play and the hands to be imported normally the stats do not update automatically and I have to do it again.

I use the version 1.11.06b and it's happening in tournaments and SNGs.

Cash games are normal.

Someone can help me?

Thanks

crackityjoe
03-12-2011, 03:17 PM
I am having the exact same problem. My hud works fine in the rush cash games but in the tournaments its not updating and instead just showing 0 hands for everyone although the hands themselves are being imported.

rdinizBR
03-12-2011, 04:04 PM
I am having the exact same problem. My hud works fine in the rush cash games but in the tournaments its not updating and instead just showing 0 hands for everyone although the hands themselves are being imported.
Exactly. I play rush poker cash games and everything is normal but in tournaments this problem happens.

rdinizBR
03-12-2011, 08:05 PM
Nobody?

Veteran68
03-12-2011, 08:59 PM
Haven't played at FT in awhile, so to check this I just cranked up 2 45-man SnGs. HUD works fine on both with 1.11.06b. I'm also registered for the 35k GTD that's about to start in a few minutes, so we'll see if it works there as well.

EDIT: Working in the 35k GTD too. So it's def not a widespread problem with 1.11.06b

Patvs
03-13-2011, 05:04 AM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Turn off OCR and turn off live tracking for Full Tilt (hud options--> site options)

Also create a NEW empty database--> and reimport your archive folder.