PDA

View Full Version : partypoker.fr HUB bugs

karismatik
03-12-2011, 09:46 AM
Hi,

I am experiencing strange bugs on partypoker.fr.

- the majority of the time the HUD launches with autoimport some time it doesn't.
- players stats change position on the screen
- some players stats disappear and do not come back even when I reboot
- same player stats overlap after each hand.

Any solutions to these annoying bugs?

PS: I have the latest version, everything is fine on stars ad tilt.

Cheers.

Patvs
03-13-2011, 05:06 AM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Set the PartyPoker lobby language to English.

Setup the PartyPoker seating preferences: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/34/PreferredSeating

--

Rightclick the table in tablemanager and manually assign the #players to it.

karismatik
03-15-2011, 09:30 AM
HI,

I have done what you suggested but I am still having the same issues especially stats changing position on the screen.
It usually happens after 10-15 hands in MTT and SNG.

Hope you'll fix this,

Cheers

ps: HUD bugs when players bust and table goes from 10 to 9 or 6 players then stats move all over the screen.

Patvs
03-15-2011, 10:16 AM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?
And which SQL version are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab. If you have Vista and the checkboxes are greyed out and you can't select it, please turn UAC on, reboot, and then set the files to run as administrator.

karismatik
03-15-2011, 03:29 PM
- Windows xp
- SQL 8.4
- Avira
- kerio

Patvs
03-15-2011, 09:10 PM
Run a manual Windows Update, and install all updates, and all .net framework updates.

First make sure XP is already updated to Service Pack 3.

Are you using a numbers of player filter? hud options--> additional HUD filters

karismatik
03-17-2011, 09:04 AM
I checked my system, and everything was up to date.

After playing a bit more on Partypoker.fr it is now clear that HUD starts bugging exacly after one player busts and the more they bust the more stats get crazy.

I am surprised to be the only one reporting this since it seems to be linked to the hand history files.

Anyway, hope you'll figure it out.

Cheers

netsrak
03-17-2011, 09:41 AM
We have a problem with party poker table sizes at the moment which we are working on.

As a workaround right click on the table in the table manager and set the correct table size.