PDA

View Full Version : sessions tab: bb/100?

CF23
01-01-2009, 11:15 AM
hi

i just downloaded HEM yesterday and after having used PT3 for the last 2 months (using the trial) i can already say this is one breathtaking piece of software! great work.
just having read the first two articles about plugging leaks (i have about 100k hands so there is definitely a lot to analyse) already opened my eyes. i mean, i had NO idea!!! ;)

anyways, my simple question:
i used the session tab in PT3 a lot, and it showed the time played in hours and also the winrate in BB/100.
now the session tab in HEM only shows the time in minutes...any way to get this into hours as well, makes it easier to read? especially when you group by day or months, showing minutes isn't so useful for me.
and i can only see $/hour but no bb/100 in this tab. i like to look at my sessions and see a win rate in bb/100.

i can't see a way to customise the columns so i'M either blind or there isn't one.

any feedback appreciated.
thanks

Al1
01-01-2009, 04:35 PM
Hi,

You can add stats if you click the "+" in Reports tab. Currently you can't customize the Session tab like the Reports tab.

Nevertheless, you can add a suggestion here: http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/